Many users that have Play Station 4, PS3 or PS Vita wonder how to download Showbox and install it on their gaming console. In this guide we will tell you how to do it in detail.Showbox is the most popular Android App for movie geeks that want to have the biggest movie library available 24 hours 7 days in week. But Android phones or tablets doesn’t have big screen and usually you have to watch a show or a movie on a small screen of 5 or 7 inches. Of course, you can download Showbox for PC and enjoy the content on your monitor but not everyone has a big monitor. Whereas TVs for gaming consoles usually are 30″ or bigger making them the best choice when it comes to watching blockbusters.
This begs the question ‘How to download and install Showbox on PS4, PS 3 or Vita?’. Don’t worry, the installation is easy and straightforward.
- Go to the Showbox Download page and follow the link to download the app.
- As you’ve downloaded the app on your phone, tap on apk file and proceed to installation.
- After the app is installed on your Android device it is time to connect it to the Play Station.
- To do this, go to the PS4 or PS3 settings and disable the option ‘Use Internal Player’. At this stage you must connect both your Android phone with Play Station 4 or 3 via WiFi connection.
- Now open Showbox on your smartphone and select any movie you want to watch. Then click on it and on the menu select streaming option. There you can see where you can stream the movie. Pick your game console and in the next menu choose LocalCast app as a media player. That’s it!
this is the easiest way to download and install Showbox on Play Station 4 or Play Station 3.